Ways Of Word on MineTest

















 


Ways Of Word on MineTest.


Hi, I mentioned that I would put up a post about my build “Ways Of Word” on MineTest. I had created posts previously under my former, long-established profile “mickey.mcneill” which got pitched by FB AI bot zealotry heading towards the end of November, but I remain active only on my newer very similarly named profile, here.


I said earlier in a recent thread yesterday, that in building this large realm that I had set myself a challenge to build this creative writing world only by placing blocks manually, per click, and avoiding all Administration Rights even including flying. This meant that even at great height every block was placed - in fact from and in this instance - the standard helicopter. :) This was a personal in-game challenge somewhat like playing Mahjong and was intended to be cathartic.

I had two other central aims. 1). to create the very first extensive prose & poetry blocky world online and to achieve this aim MineTest outstripped MineCraft in its in-game assets. 2). To make this blocky prose map / realm a possibility for use on all post-Windows Vista operating systems, so that persons of the lowest income bracket could achieve in-game creative writing. So, if the teacher were to suggest a writing concept using this blocky world tool that every teenager+ would be able to travel the fantasy world without it crashing. To this end I created two maps on MineTest 5.4.1, one in “32 Bit” (lowest system demands) and one in “64 Bit” (normal system demands). Each realm maintained core Ways Of Word venues and operate as single-player clone downloads.


Going forward, my own personal interest is seeing what prose students of English as a second language may write. Speaking as a qualified nurse, I know that creative writing is therapeutic and MineTest affords the opportunity for anyone to escape the horrors of their stress and be free to write within a 3D writing environment. Total respect to all MineTest game and mod developers! THX for reading and I will put up a little composite of example screenshots, below. ☘️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There are always words to find to express an emotion around the next corner of your life within ~ Ways Of Word~ .